Released: Dec 3, 2012
- 2 new random events related to planet quality.
- 1 new universe-wide random event and support for multi-turn events that affect the whole game.
- 1 new secret tech with associated event dialog.
- An issue where ground troops would sometimes attack and damage non-combat buildings.
- An issue where Planet graphics would sometimes not be added to the scene correctly when first discovered.
- Issue where selecting all ships in a fleet with a box or shift click would not select the fleet itself.
- A minor issue with uneven ship velocities while orbiting.
- An issue where stations that were tethered to a planet would be left behind upon a reload and wouldn't orbit.
- An issue where platforms and stations built using the deep space build menu wouldn't tether to planets.
- Trade spamming Aggressive AI.
- Issue where a quest building was incorrectly spawning randomly and causing very bad things.
- Issue where AI would repeatedly be angry over you taking their claimed planet.
- Issue where two racial videos would play on top of each other.
- "Snap to Planet" camera behavior to have a higher zoom level and also to display the minimap while doing so. The result is a much friendlier look at anomalies and other events.