Released: Dec 20, 2012
- Functionality for defeated empires' ships to become hostile creeps.
- Functionality for statistic tracking data to persist through saves (for the end game screen).
- A nifty loading screen.
- Some more features to the end game screen.
- All known issues with getting StarDrive to install through Steam.
- A crash related to empires trying to make peace with one another.
- Issue with portraits displaying as white.
- Issue where a null reference could be had (crash) with bombarding ships.
- Issues with defeated empires still sticking around for some post-defeat diplomacy.
- Bug where Honorable races wouldn't take no for an answer when proposing open borders.
- Capital and Outpost building base research provided per colonist to .5 from 1. (Nerfed hard).
- 'Scale' in game creation options because of unanticipated problems with large floating point positions. We'll need a structural reworking before this can go back in.