Released: Dec 24, 2012
- Enabled Steam Achievements.
- A CTRL-P toggle for the lighting. Toggles between Stage Lighting versus "Realistic" lighting. Try it out.
- Support for custom home systems (i.e. Earth). Earth is now in for human starts, assuming you start in the Sol system!
- A fix for empires that somehow were getting cumulative tech bonuses.
- An issue where certain stats were not tracking to the end game.
- C crash that would occur when you captured the final planet a race owns.
- Issue where an empire's influence node would not dissipate after their last planet was defeated.
- Some issues related to moving multiple ships with waypoints.
- A bug where the research queue would incorrectly show "hide queue" when it was invisible.
- All known issues related to Notifications displaying incorrectly.
- An issue where canceling a colonization order on a planet would not immediately update the button on the planet selection info window to reflect the cancellation.
- Issue where you could not right click the advanced orders buttons in the ship orders panel.
- An issue where ships with fixed costs, such as shipyards, were getting incorrect construction costs after loading a saved game.
- An issue where ships with the bombard order would be easily distracted by intercepting ships.
- Ship design screen to properly reflect the hit points of modules after acquiring module hit point modifying racial traits or technologies.
- A bug where the player would receive double the regular mercantilism bonus money when trading production.
- Some bugs related to freighters not remembering their orders correctly upon loading a saved game.
- Some issues with the color picker in the race design screen.
- Some outstanding bugs related to expanding scroll list entries throughout the game.
- Sn issue where agricultural governors would not build a rover bay as the first item in a new colony. They will now.
- The clickable area for the game settings on the race design screen.
- Colony screen to reflect increased or decreased maintenance costs for civilizations with maintenance modifiers.
- Fertile racial trait bonus from 50% bonus growth to 100% bonus growth.
- Default colony sensor range from 500k to 300k.
- Increased Tracking station sensor range to 800k from 500k (making it worthwhile to own!)