Released: Jan 29, 2013.
- An issue where the player was not receiving notifications when the AI was spying on the player.
- A bug where Technologists were skipping Industrial foundations, a required tech for scientific foundations
Nerfed trade treaty value to 3 credits max from 10 credits max.
- A bug where beams were sometimes missing their targets.
- A crash that would occur if you deleted a ship design that you had in a fleet.
- An issue where you would double click a ship in the ship list and automatically assume control of it.
- A bug where the power penalty at warp was only applying to engines; the shipyard displays the correct data but in game it was not working properly.
- An issue in the shipyard where the powerdrain stat would account for unpowered modules; if the module is unpowered, it will not drain power and thus the power drain stat will not be increased.
- Ultra annoying right click to dismiss notification / send ship to no where bug.
- Many small bugs related to displaying empire stats correctly in the diplomacy overview.
- The maintenance costs of many buildings from 1 to .5 credits per turn; this change was made to allow civilization growth without the requirement of trade agreements.
- Several AI economic sub-routines to encourage keeping healthy credit balances and to spur investments in espionage; the result should be an increase in espionage by the AI.
- Increased the chances that Aggressive and Ruthless races will team up into trade pacts; previously they tended to be loners but trade is necessary for their war machines.
- Improved AI cybernetic governor to be more efficient.
- Reduced AI troop building in the early game.
- The PD vulcan cannon to a short-ranged shotgun for some variety.
- Ordnance supply bay power draw from 0 to 5; it requires powered status to operate.
- Eagle eyed bonus from 10% to 20%, leaving cost the same.
- Blind to -20% cannon damage, decreased cost to -2 to counterpart eagle-eyed.
- Birth Crystal bonus from 10% to 50% growth rate modifier because 10% is too small to notice.