Released: Feb 27, 2013
- A new Owner sort to the planet list.
- A couple of planet filters to the planet list.
- A Refit One or Refit All button to the refit interface.
- A population column and sortable button to the empire overview screen.
- You can now double click a fleet icon to snap to the fleet.
- Some minor memory optimizations; replacing units with shorts or bytes where I can, changing a few fields from strings to enums where I can. Shaving it down ever so slightly.
- The end-game stats to the victory screen.
- Some clickable buttons to change between colonies in the colony screen.
- Pollops transport ships.
- You can now manually bombard enemy planets.
- Issue where you could click a phantom automation options button.
- Issue where I distributed a config file that sets your res to 1680x1050 by default.
- An issue where a ship's destination was not mentioned in its status when "Moving to."
- Inoperational repair drones.
- A rare crash.
- An issue where orbit orders could be waylaid by enemies.
- An issue where Scrap and Refit orders could be overriden by the automatic freighters AI.
- An issue where the AI was ordering ships to trade goods when it really meant to order them to transport passengers; this probably caused an overabundance of freighters to be built as soon by some folks in their recent games.
- An issue where the AI would have a blank message if you hit a sweet spot in them not trusting you.
- A crash in the shipyard related to the undo feature.
- An issue where fighters launched from a carrier weren't getting a list of nearby allies for the Pack Mentality trait.
- An issue where there were some invisible buttons on the planet info window that you could click; one would cause a crash.
- A diplomacy issue where the AI would sometimes call the player to join a war against a defeated enemy.
- An issue where the AI Governors would try to build more than one of buildings they should only build one of empire-wide.
- An issue where an Ally could call you to war against their enemy; if you had a NAP with the enemy then you would anger your ally by accepting and breaking the NAP. Now you will not anger them.
- Issue where bonus money from artifacts wasn't displaying in the economic overview or money readout on the top bar.
- Empires to now use their racial freighters only.
- Sssue where the ship module overlay would appear detatch from the ship while paused.
- Similar issue where ships would sometimes not render if viewing while paused.
- An issue where you could land multiple troops onto a single building.
- Cloning centers to have twice the effect but to be unique; the AI was sometimes spazzing out and building too many and this just makes more sense.
- Deep Core mines to 4x planetary richness / - 2 fertiltiy / 2 maintenance / Unique.