Released: Mar 9, 2013
- You can now assign a custom ship name through the ship selection panel in the main view.
- A borderless windowed mode - this should be helpful to folks who are experiencing problems Alt-Tabbing. I can't reproduce it on this end which makes it hard to find.
- A double click to add stuff to the construction queue.
- A rare crash that could occur while saving a game.
- An issue where a crash could occur if you rushed an item right as it completed.
- An issue where the planet list would lose its filters if you sorted.
- Issue where player ships would rebase to the nearest owned system after completing a combat; they will now move to the nearest planet instead.
- An issue where clicking a ship with a custom name in the ship list would revert its name.
- Issue where rushing production with enemy troops on the ground would waste production.
- Issue where certain massive resolutions had a couple of display quirks.
- A crash that could be caused by the autosave.
- Cheater keys!
- AI governors to only max out biospheres if you also possess a technology that grants you income per colonist; this will prevent the AI from crippling your economy. And this should make the game a lot harder too, because the AI is going to be reaping this benefit as well.
- Automatic Freighters option will now build the biggest and fastest freighter that you have.
- Disabled right mouse to close Race Design Screen.
- Player Governors will no longer build orbital shipyards on their own.