Welcome to the StarDrive Wiki, an online encyclopedia for StarDrive that anyone can edit!
If you are looking for Stardrive 2, please visit our Stardrive 2 wiki and help out!
Current Build is 1.15B (see Patch Notes and WIP section of the forum for the list of changes).
Design the perfect ship for the job using the shipyard.
Engage enemies both in space and on the ground in StarDrive.
Basic Flight Training
Learn about the ins and outs of StarDrive's controls.
Mind-controlling molluscs? Owlwoks? It's a crazy universe. Meet the Cordrazine.
Explore the categories below to learn more about StarDrive!
News and previewsEdit
- 26.04.2013 - Game Launch - StarDrive is now available for purchase on Steam
- 8.03.2013 - Public Beta - StarDrive is available to preorder on Steam, which grants access to the beta!
- 8.03.2013 - Trailer - A teaser trailer for StarDrive is out. View it here.
- 28.12.2012 - Design Article - Daniel DiCicco writes about his approach to AI design in StarDrive on SpaceSector.
- 07.12.2012 - Developer Spotlight - Iceberg Interactive has posted a developer intro for Daniel DiCicco on YouTube.
- 05.12.2012 - Preview - Dutch gaming site XGN has a preview of StarDrive.
- 23.11.2012 - Interview - Space Sector interviews Daniel DiCicco about StarDrive
- 21.08.2012 - Preview - Space Sector has a beta preview up of StarDrive!
- 02.05.2012 - Announcement - Iceberg Interactive signs publishing deal with Zero Sum Games to publish StarDrive
- 02.02.2012 - Preview - Space Sector puts together an alpha preview of StarDrive
- 25.01.2012 - Q&A - Space Game Junkie has a Q&A session with StarDrive creator Daniel DiCicco
- 09.12.2011 - Interview - True PC Gaming conducts an extensive interview with Daniel DiCicco about StarDrive, PC gaming, and Kickstarter.
Have a strategy and want to share it with the community? Visit the Strategy section and contribute!
Bug Reports and SuggestionsEdit
We want your bug reports and suggestions! Visit the "Bug Reports and Feature Requests" forum on the StarDrive official site to contribute. You can also visit the bugs and suggestions page to help us out.